Install the ConDoc Tools Extension
Step 01: Download
In a web browser, navigate to your profile page and log in
Click the "DOWNLOAD CONDOC TOOLS" button
- Save the .rbz to a familiar location, like your desktop
The "DOWNLOAD CONDOC TOOLS" button on your profile page always links to the latest version of the ConDoc Tools extension.
Step 02: Install
- In SketchUp, click on the Extensions drop-down > Extension Manager.
- Click the “Install Extension” button in the bottom left corner
- Select the ConDocTools.rbz that you just downloaded, click Open
- Restart SketchUp
Step 03: Activate
- Click on the Extensions drop-down > ConDoc > Activate to open the ConDoc activation dialog.
- Use your www.condoctools.com username and password to activate the extension.
Be sure to set your password first. If you did not receive the reset password email, check your SPAM folder. If it's nowhere to be found, fill out a ticket
and we will help you right away.
- Watch the tutorials on our Learn page
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Buy The SketchUp Workflow for Architecture
ConDoc LT Overview
What is ConDoc LT? ConDoc LT is the intermediate level ConDoc solution, accessed by loading the ConDoc LT drawing set. The advantage of ConDoc LT is that it works with any model, with any layers, and any model organization. When ConDoc LT is the ...
TSWFA/ConDoc Default Layers The following section contains a detailed explanation of each of the layers included with the core system and a description of the group they are applied to and suggested contents. You will find this to be a great ...
ConDoc LT Configurator Settings
What makes ConDoc LT possible is a new setting in the ConDoc Configurator that offers two options for handling layers/tags that are not included in the drawing set. When this dropdown is set to "Ignore layers not defined in the drawing set", ConDoc ...
ConDoc LT Perspective Tool
The ConDoc Perspective Tool instantly creates unlimited three-dimensional views of your project, with just a click. There are 3 different styles included with ConDoc LT; CAD, Sketch, and Color. Color Sketch Step 1: Adjust Visibility ConDoc LT ...
ConDoc Tools Tutorials
In these tutorials you will learn all about how to leverage our tools to automate the most difficult tasks in SketchUp.